Wednesday, March 11, 2009

WIN Tina Ferraro's How to Hook a Hottie!


UPDATE: This contest is international. And How to Hook a Hottie was named a finalist in the young adult category of the 2008 Gayle Wilson Award of Excellence this week! How cool is that?!

Back in January, I reviewed The ABCs of Kissing Boys as "fabulous", "lightly captivating", and "top quality fun". I also called it "one of my favorite pleasure reads". While we will not be giving away The ABCs of Kissing Boys today, readers still have a chance at sampling Tina Ferraro's incredible writing style through How to Hook a Hottie. I'm going to admit that I fell for this book by reading an excerpt of it here.

Sounds like something you'd be interested in? Entering for this contest is easy, and there are tons of ways to rack up extra entries.

Enter by leaving a comment below including your email address. The winner will receive Tina Ferraro's How to Hook a Hottie. If you are uncomfortable leaving your email address below, feel free to shoot me an email at not_so_cg[at]yahoo[dot]com instead with the subject "Tina Ferraro Contest".

Extra Entries:
+1 Leave a comment on Tina's guest blog
+1 Visit Tina's website and tell me about one thing you learned there about Tina or her books in your comment
+1 If you leave a relevant comment on the NSCG review of The ABCs of Kissing Boys
+1 If you become a NSCG follower
+1 If you become a NSCG reader by subscribing to our myspace blog (www.myspace.com/not_so_cg)
+2 If you were a follower before Geek Fest
+2 If you were a myspace subscribed reader before Geek Fest
+4 If you link to this contest in a post, sidebar, etc (a link to this must be left in your comment)

Make sure to leave all extra entries specifics in your comment/email.

This contest closes this coming Tuesday (March 17th). The winner will be announced and contacted sometime during the week following.

27 comments:

  1. Enter Me please!

    readingkeepsyousane@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to be entered please!
    greenbeanteenqueen (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  3. +1 for leaving a comment on Tina's guest blog (the post before this one)
    +1 Tina's website: she doesn't like gum!
    +1 commenting on review
    +1 for following
    +4 for linking: http://noraatnow.blogspot.com/2009/03/book-contests.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to be entered!

    +1 Tina's website: her favorite color is orange.
    +1 for following
    +1 commenting on review
    +1 for leaving a comment on Tina's guest blog

    Thanks for all the great contests!

    katieb206@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. -visited Tina's website and found that her fav food is salman
    -already a follower
    -already subscribed to myspace blog

    bball11kt@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. I left a comment on the guest blog.

    I visited Tina's website and found out that she doesn't like gum.

    I'm already a follower, but i wasn't before Geek Fest.

    I put a link here: http://bookcontestlinks.blogspot.com/2009/03/contests.html

    Laina1312@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, and I'm in Canada, hope that's cool, it doesn't say.

    ReplyDelete
  8. +2 already a follower
    sharonluvscats80(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would love to be entered.

    - I left a message on Tina's guest blog.
    - Her favorite color is orange.
    - Im a follower.

    bacchus76 at myself dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. i commented on tina's guest blog

    i am a follower

    and I blogged about it
    http://kissmybook.blogspot.com/2009/03/some-amazing-contests.html

    sports dot erikalynn at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'd love to enter!
    +1 I'm a follower
    +4 I put this in my blog!
    http://flyingsolooooo.blogspot.com/2009/03/book-giveaway-links-for-march.html

    michelle.kuool(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Please include me in your drawing. I would love to win this book.

    I am also a follower.
    Thanks
    carlene
    willreadforever@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  13. +1 Leave a comment on Tina's guest blog
    +1 Visit Tina's website : Tina doesn't like apple juice like me! : )
    +1 If you are a NSCG follower
    +4 If you link to this contest in a sidebar
    http://caprubia.blogspot.com/

    caprubia(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Enter me. ;) I follow you on Google Reader, and I linked this contest in my sidebar.

    towerofbooks(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. +1 I commented on the guest post.
    +1 Her favorite season is fall.
    +1 I commented on the review.
    +1 I am a follower now.
    +4 http://faladidadida.blogspot.com/2009/03/theres-actually-lot-more-contests-at.html

    ttt1612 AT yahoo DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  16. +1 for commenting on her Guest Blog
    +1 for commenting on the review
    +1 for a trivia fact: She prefers cats to dogs~! ^^
    +1 for following on here
    +1 for following on myspace
    +4 for linking: http://xxhawkdancerxx.livejournal.com/613.html

    ReplyDelete
  17. +4 I put I link on my sidebar
    +1 Tina's favorite number is 17.

    sharonluvscats80(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  18. epp! This is definitely something I need in my collection! I owe her own books by am missing this one!

    I'll be following you guys now! :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. stellargurl93[at]aim[dot]com
    -I was a follower before Geek Fest
    -I was a reader before Geek Frest
    -I added Geek Fest to my sidebar
    (www.trublu93.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  20. - commented on Tina's guest blog
    -visited her website- she doen't like gum
    - follow

    Megan (the book geek)
    bookworm8675309@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. - Learned from her website that she likes Mr. Goodbars. MMMM. (+1)
    - Following you guyssss (+1)

    khyrinthia at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I commented on her guest blog!I found out that she's addicted to law and order. I am a follower now.
    thanks for all the amazing contests!
    jenniferduttle@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Excellent contest! I've been wanting to read this one.

    I'll also comment on the review and her guest blog.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Forgot my e-mail: inbedwithbooks AT yahoo DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Sounds like a fun book. Want to read this one. Please enter me.

    ayancey(at)dishmail(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  26. I commented on Tina's guest blog
    I also commented on the review of ABC's of Kissing Boys
    I visited Tina's site and saw she likes Salmon and doesn't believe in love at first sight (but does believe in strong attraction at first sight)
    I'm also a follower (and was before the start of GeekFest)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Enter me please.

    +1 Left a comment on Tina's guest blog
    +1 Visited Tina's website - I learned that Tina's favorite number is 17.
    +1 Left a relevant comment on the NSCG review of The ABCs of Kissing Boys
    +2 Was a follower before Geek Fest
    +4 Linked to the contest here: http://paradoxrevealed.blogspot.com/2008/12/official-contest-list.html

    paradoxrevealed (at) aim (dot) com

    ReplyDelete

McAfee

McAfee, Inc