Monday, March 9, 2009

WIN Either 666 of Love is Hell!

I loved Laurie Faria Stolarz's "eerie but pretty" story in my Deadly Little Secret review posted back in December. Readers who enjoyed DLS now have a chance at reading some of Laurie's other writing- her short stories from either 666 or Love is Hell.

Enter by leaving a comment below including your email address. The winner will receive a signed copy of either 666 or Love is Hell (the choice is theirs). If you are uncomfortable leaving your email address below, feel free to shoot me an email at not_so_cg[at]yahoo[dot]com instead with the subject "Laurie Faria Stolarz Contest". NOTE: This contest is open to international residents.

Extra Entries:
+1 Leave a comment on Laurie's guest blog
+1 Visit Laurie's website and tell me about one thing you learned there about Zoe or her books in your comment
+1 If you leave a relevant comment on the NSCG review of Deadly Little Secret
+1 If you become a NSCG follower
+1 If you become a NSCG reader by subscribing to our myspace blog (www.myspace.com/not_so_cg)
+2 If you were a follower before Geek Fest
+2 If you were a reader before Geek Fest
+4 If you link to this contest in a post, sidebar, etc (a link to this must be left in your comment)
Make sure to leave all extra entries specifics in your comment/email.

This contest closes this Sunday (March 15th). The winner will be announced and contacted sometime in the week following.

32 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exciting! Thanks!

    readingkeepsyousane@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay I want to be entered!

    tina238567@yahoo.com

    Oh and I have been a follower since before Geek Fest, and I have been a reader of both this site and your Myspace site for months now :] I will link to this contests on my sidebar, and I will leave a comment on Deadly Little Secret! :]
    And I am posting on the Guest Blog!
    And on her website I learned that - Her favorite snack is Popcorn with Soy Butter and salt...never heard of Soy butter before lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to be entered in this contest. I am a follower as of earlier today and I posted comments on both the guest blog and the review. Also on her website I learned that her favorite chick flicks are: Never Been Kissed, How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days. I also posted a link on my sidebar.

    Thanks for the contest!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh and email is katieb206@gmail.com
    Sorry about that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These two look really good. I've read about most of the authors from Love is hell, except Justine L so I'm curious but I'm curiouser (hehe) about 666. :D

    lc_intocable [at]yahoo[dot] com

    ReplyDelete
  8. +1 for commenting on Laurie's guest blog
    +1 At Laurie's website I learned that Laurie's a big fan of Indian food.
    +1 for commenting on the NSCG review of Deadly Little Secret
    +1 for following
    +4 for linking here: http://noraatnow.blogspot.com/2009/03/book-contests.html

    Yay!

    wishonstars13@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Enter. I'm a follower and its in my sidebar. ( bookjunkiereviews.blogspot.com )

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh I really want to read Love Is Hell, count me in!

    sports dot erikalynn at gmail dot com

    I follow in google reader

    I blogged about it here
    http://kissmybook.blogspot.com/2009/03/some-amazing-contests.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. I left a comment on the guest blog.
    I learned her favourite snack is popcorn with soy butter and salt. (Thank you to her bio page.)
    I left a comment on the review of Deadly Little Secrets.
    I'm a follower now.
    And I put a link in my sidebar here: http://not-so-cg.blogspot.com/2009/03/win-either-666-of-love-is-hell.html

    Laina1312@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Please enter me. I really want to read Love is Hell.

    Im also a follower.

    Thanks!

    bacchus76 at myself dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. +1 visited her website; we have the same fav chick lit movie, Never Been Kissed
    +1 became a follower
    +1 subscribed to the myspace blog
    +4 put a link in my sidebar here: http://katiesbookshelf11.blogspot.com/

    bball11kt@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  14. +1 for commenting on the guest blog
    +1 for becoming a follower
    +1 for visiting Laurie's website and learning that her favorite dessert is dark chocolate
    +1 for commenting on the review of Deadly Little Secret
    +4 for blogging about this contest: http://not-so-cg.blogspot.com/2009/03/win-what-would-emma-do-by-eileen-cook.html?showComment=1236716820000#c6160431063712371778

    swimmer1430@aim.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. emilywood89@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have loved Laurie Stolarz ever since I first read Blue is for nightmares. I own all of her books except 666. I am her friend on Facebook and am on her email Newsletter mailing list. I am anxiously awaiting "Black is for Beginnings" and "Deadly Little Lies"!!!

    nicolesoftball2001@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Please enter me into the contest twice. I visited Laurie's site and found out that BLACK IS FOR BEGINNINGS will be coming out as a graphic novel. Very cool!

    my email is brenthwatson28@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh, please enter me!! I love Laurie.
    I was a follower before Geek Fest. :)

    -Lauren
    lauren51990 AT aol DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Pick me pick me pick me!!!
    I have been in love with the Blue is for Nightmares series since I first picked it up! I can't wait for Black is for Beginnings!

    Victoria
    mnchick285@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Enter me, please! ^^

    hawkdancer@gmail.com

    +1 Commented on her Guest Blog
    +1 For visiting her website: Her favorite dessert is dark chocolate.
    +1 For a relevant comment on the review blog.

    ReplyDelete
  21. +1 I commented on the guest post.
    +1 She likes popcorn with soy butter and salt.
    +1 I commented on the review.
    +1 I am a follower now.
    +4 http://faladidadida.blogspot.com/2009/03/theres-actually-lot-more-contests-at.html

    ttt1612 AT yahoo DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi, this is hawkdancer again. ^^u I just commented to say that I:

    [+1] Have subscribed on myspace
    [+1] Am now a follower
    [+4] Have linked to this site: http://xxhawkdancerxx.livejournal.com/613.html

    ReplyDelete
  23. I would so love to read Love is hell. it looked very interesting when I was looking at books on this bookstores website.

    cutehellokitty2@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I'd love to enter! I'll start following you now :D

    ReplyDelete
  25. +1 left a comment on Laurie's guest blog
    +1 Vised Laurie's website and learned that her favourite food was Indian food (really spicy) +1 left a comment on the NSCG review of Deadly Little Secret
    +1 beame a NSCG follower
    +4 I've linked this contest to my sidebar at www.silviapisyabooks.blogspot.com



    silvia_pi@hotmail.es

    ReplyDelete
  26. I would love to win! I read and loved the BIFN series and DLD but not either one these. Really want to read it!

    Here are the entries:

    +1 Leave a comment on Laurie's guest blog
    +1 Visit Laurie's website and tell me about one thing you learned there about Zoe or her books in your comment
    +1 If you leave a relevant comment on the NSCG review of Deadly Little Secret (did this a while back)
    +2 If you were a follower before Geek Fest
    +4 If you link to this contest in a post, sidebar, etc (a link to this must be left in your comment)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Enter me please!

    +1 Left a comment on Laurie's guest blog
    +1 Visited Laurie's website - I learned that the sequel to Deadly Little Secret will be Deadly Little Lies!
    +1 Left a relevant comment on the NSCG review of Deadly Little Secret
    +2 If you were a follower before Geek Fest
    +4 I linked to the contest here: http://paradoxrevealed.blogspot.com/2008/12/official-contest-list.html

    paradoxrevealed (at) aim (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  28. 1 I commented on the guest blog
    1 her favorite snack is popcorn with soy butter and salt
    1 I am a follower

    ponypiddlepot_1@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. oooh I want I want!!!

    +1 comment on the NSCG review of Deadly Little Secret
    +1 If you become a NSCG follower
    +4 link to this contest on sidebar http://reveriemedia.blogspot.com/

    vandsmedia@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. I really like Laurie Faria Stolarz. My library did an author chat with her last year and she was great!! I really want to read Deadly Little Secret. (I'm also a follower!) I also visited her site and saw she likes Vegetarian cooking and Indian food. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  31. 666 sounds like it's right up my alley, as does Love is Hell. Please enter me for this drawing.

    I'm also following you on my Google Reader. Thanks! Indigo

    ravensquietscreams@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

McAfee

McAfee, Inc