Eileen Cook's What Would Emma Do? was hailed as "unique", a "modern day version of Arthur Miller's play The Crucible", and "wicked" (did Viola decide to go British?) in the NSCG's review. Viola also commented: "So far, I can honestly say that I've liked all the books I've reviewed, but I think this one's my favorite." And guess what Viola asked for (and received on) her birthday? That's right- What Would Emma Do?!
Sounds like something you'd be interested in? Entering for this contest is easy, and there are tons of ways to rack up extra entries.
Enter by leaving a comment below including your email address. The winner will receive Eileen Cook's What Would Emma Do? If you are uncomfortable leaving your email address below, feel free to shoot me an email at not_so_cg[at]yahoo[dot]com instead with the subject "Eileen Cook Contest".
Extra Entries:
+1 Leave a comment on Eileen's guest blog
+1 Visit Eileen's website and tell me about one thing you learned there about Eileen or her books in your comment
+1 If you leave a relevant comment on the NSCG review of What Would Emma Do?
+1 If you leave a relevant comment on the NSCG review of What Would Emma Do?
+1 If you become a NSCG follower
+1 If you become a NSCG reader by subscribing to our myspace blog (www.myspace.com/not_so_cg)
+2 If you were a follower before Geek Fest
+2 If you were a reader before Geek Fest
+4 If you link to this contest in a post, sidebar, etc (a link to this must be left in your comment)
Make sure to leave all extra entries specifics in your comment/email.
This contest closes this coming Monday (March 16th). The winner will be announced and contacted sometime during the week following.
+1 for commenting on Eileen's guest blog
ReplyDelete+1 On Eileen's website I learned that Unpredictable may get made into a movie. Yay!
+1 for commenting on the review
+1 for following
+4 for linking: http://noraatnow.blogspot.com/2009/03/book-contests.html
Yay!
ReplyDelete+1 for commenting on her guest blog
+1 for going to her website and learning that her dog has Parvo...which is very sad.
+1 for commenting on the review.
+2 for being a follower of you before Geek Fest
+2 for reading not only this blog but the Myspace Blog before Geek Fest!
+4 for Linking it on my sidebar Here-http://books-are-life-reviews.blogspot.com/
:]
tina238567@yahoo.com
I put it in a post...not on my sidebar. lol :]
ReplyDelete+1 for commenting on the guest blogg
ReplyDelete+1 for visiting Eileen's website and learning that she went to Michigan State University.
+1 for commenting on the review
+1 for becoming a follower
+4 for blogging about the contest
Thanks!
swimmer1430@aim.com
I forgot a link!
ReplyDeletehttp://wwwsimplymegan.blogspot.com/2009/01/january-contests.html
+1 for commenting
ReplyDelete+2 for following before Geek Fest
+2 for being a reader of NSCG before? I'm not sure what that means.
readingkeepsyousane@gmail.com
wow, i would love to win this book, i have been dying to read it
ReplyDeletesports dot erikalynn at gmail dot com
i follow
i blogged about it
http://kissmybook.blogspot.com/2009/03/some-amazing-contests.html
i commented on Eileen's guest blog
Oh, please enter me!
ReplyDeletei was a follower before geek fest. :)
-lauren
lauren51990 AT aol DOT com
+1 I'd love to enter! I've been wanting to read this for a long time!
ReplyDelete+1 Left a comment on the guest blog
+1 I'm a follower! :)
+4 Put it in my blog:
http://flyingsolooooo.blogspot.com/2009/03/book-giveaway-links-for-march.html
Please include me in your giveaway - I have been wanting to read this.
ReplyDeleteAlso - I am a follower.
Thanks
Carlene
Willreadforever@verizon.net
I am a follower on Google Reader, and I linked this contest on my sidebar.
ReplyDeletetowerofbooks(at)gmail.com
+1 I left a comment on the guest blog.
ReplyDelete+1 She would be a horrible maid.
+1 I left a comment on your review of the book
+1 I'm a follower now.
+4 http://faladidadida.blogspot.com/2009/03/theres-actually-lot-more-contests-at.html
Forgot my email.
ReplyDeletettt1612 AT yahoo DOt com
I so want this book. Here's what I did.
ReplyDelete-left a comment on Eileen's guest blog
-I was a follower before Geek Fest
-I was a reader before Geek Fest
-I Added Geek Fest to my sidebar.
Thank you
yea.. I forgot my email addy.
ReplyDeletestellargurl93@aim.com
Really want to win! SOunds really good.
ReplyDeletebookrealm@gmail.com
+1 Leave a comment on Eileen's guest blog
+1 Visit Eileen's website and tell me about one thing you learned there about Eileen or her books in your comment
+1 If you leave a relevant comment on the NSCG review of What Would Emma Do?
+2 If you were a follower before Geek Fest
+2 If you were a reader before Geek Fest (on google reader)
+4 If you link to this contest in a post, sidebar, etc (a link to this must be left in your comment)
+1 Leave a comment on Eileen's guest blog
ReplyDelete+1 Visited Eileen's website She wishes there was a Idea Walmart
+1 If you leave a relevant comment on the NSCG review of What Would Emma Do?
+1 If you become a NSCG follower
I can't wait to read this.
Megan
bookworm8675309@yahoo.com
-was already a follower
ReplyDelete-already subscribed to myspace blog
bball11kt@sbcglobal.net
Ooh, I'd like to be entered, please. :) I'm a follower.
ReplyDeletestephxsu at gmail dot com
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteLeft a comment on Eileen's guest blog
ReplyDeleteVisited Eileen's website and learned "Umpredictable" has sold in Russia, France, Germany and China, and the film rights were optioned by New Line Cinema.
I'll be waiting for it
Left a comment on the NSCG review of What Would Emma Do?
Been a follower since few days ago
Linked to my sidebar
www.silviapisyabooks.blogspot.com
silvia_pi@hotmail.es