Sounds like something you'd like? Entering for this contest is easy, and there are tons of ways to rack up extra entries.
Enter by leaving a comment below including your email address. The winner will receive both The Swan Kingdom and Daughter of the Flames. If you are uncomfortable leaving your email address below, feel free to shoot me an email at not_so_cg[at]yahoo[dot]com instead with the subject "Zoe Marriott Contest".
Extra Entries:
+1 Leave a comment on Zoe's guest blog
+1 Visit Zoe's website and tell me about one thing you learned there about Zoe or her books in your comment
+1 If you leave a comment on my Daughter of the Flames review
+1 If you become a NSCG follower
+2 If you were a follower before Geek Fest
+2 If you were a reader before Geek Fest
+4 If you link to this contest in a post, sidebar, etc (a link to this must be left in your comment)
Make sure to leave all extra entries specifics in your comment/email.
This contest closes this Saturday (March 14th). The winner will be announced and contacted sometime in the week following.
Ooh, these both sound great. I commented on Zoe's guest blog, and over at Zoe's site I learned that I have a book on "Giant Killer Clockwork Praying Mantis Death Robots" to look forward to. How cool does that sound? Plus I'm a follower and blogged about the contest here: http://noraatnow.blogspot.com/2009/03/book-contests.html
ReplyDeleteyay for geek fest!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteblue_eyed_girl426@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteOk, I commented on the guest post, I learned that it took Zoe over a month to read The Magic Faraway Tree, I am now a Follower, I subscribed to the myspace blog, and I am now posting about this on my sidebar. Awesome contest!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteEnter me? Please and thank you~! ^^
ReplyDeletehawkdancer@gmail.com
+1 comment on Zoe Marriott's guest blog
+1 for visiting her site: One of her favorite books is Crown Duel.
+1 for posting on the review of Daughter of the Flames.
+1 for following.
+1 for subscribing on MySpace.
+4 for linking to the site here: http://xxhawkdancerxx.livejournal.com/613.html
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete+2 already a follower and a reader
ReplyDelete+1 I visited her site and learned that one of her favorite ya books is Changeover by Margaret Mahy.
+4 posted on my sidebar:http://sharonlovesbooksandcats.blogspot.com/
sharonluvscats(at)gmail(dot)com
I follow you on Google Reader, and I posted about this contest on my sidebar. :)
ReplyDeletetowerofbooks(at)gmail.com
+1 Leave a comment on Zoe's guest blog
ReplyDelete+1 Visit Zoe's website – The 1st story she wrote was called “The Magic Shoes” and she got a Gold Star for it. : )
+1 If you become a NSCG follower
+2 If you were a reader before Geek Fest
+4 If you link to this contest in a sidebar
http://caprubia.blogspot.com/
caprubia(at)gmail(dot)com
+1 I left a comment on the guest blog
ReplyDelete+1 Her favorite film is Lord of the Rings.
+1 I left a comment on the review.
+1 I am now following you.
+4 http://faladidadida.blogspot.com/2009/03/theres-actually-lot-more-contests-at.html
ttt1612 AT yahoo Dot com
following you and i posted on my blogroll http://reveriemedia.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeletegreat contest
vandsmedia@gmail.com
That is really cool! I love books so I am going to enter. YAY!!!!
ReplyDeletemegan.michael.mcclain@gmail.com
hope to hear from you again!
Awesome, glad I saw this before it ended!
ReplyDelete+1 comment on guest blog
+1 I'm a follower
+1 fact: Loves the book How I Live Now by Meg Rosoff
+1 comment on review
+1 reader on myspace
bacarleton at gmail dot com
I can't believe I didn't enter this - it was totally on my list of things to do.
ReplyDelete+1 commenting here - hi!
+1 commenting on guest blog
+1 following
+1 from her site: Zoe's fans are very nosy (of course we are!!)
+1 comment on review
+4 for linking - I actually did a quick post: http://www.insearchofgiants.com/2009/03/last-chance-to-win-daughter-of-flames.html
Enter me please! I loved The Swan Kingdom (but don't own a copy) and really want to read Daughter of the Flames!
ReplyDeleteI did these:
+1 Left a comment on Zoe's guest blog
+1 Visited Zoe's website - I learned that Zoe is writing a sequel to Daughter of the Flames!
+1 Left a comment on your Daughter of the Flames review
+2 I was a follower before Geek Fest
+4 I linked to the contest here: http://paradoxrevealed.blogspot.com/2008/12/official-contest-list.html
*Paradox*
paradoxrevealed (at) aim (dot) com
Enter me. I could've sworn I already entered this.
ReplyDeletecullenwan2b@yahoo.com
Yay I want to Win!
ReplyDeleteI have posted a link to this on my site's sidebar,
I have been a follower and a reader of both your Myspace and Blog Spot location for months now
And I am leaving a commment on your Daughter of Flames post! :]
Plus I will leave a comment on Zoe's Guest Blog!
Also on her Website I learned that she was born on a rainy Day on April 25th :]
tina238567@yahoo.com
oops I forgot to post a link before!! Here it is - http://books-are-life-reviews.blogspot.com/
Wow, is this by any chance open worldwide?
ReplyDeleteIf so then I would like to enter.
blodeuedd1 (at) gmail (dot) com
I hope this bookworm wins
ReplyDeletecalliemist@yahoo.com